- Is there funding available to support travel to and attending the conference?
At the moment there is no funding available to support travel or registration fees.
- I need a visa to visit Ireland. Who can help me with this?
You can request a registration confirmation letter during the registration process. For all other visa inquiries please email Lisa2024reg@keynotepco.ie.
- Can I attend the LISA Symposium if I am not a member of the LISA Consortium?
Yes! The Symposium is open to all and has been around for longer than the LISA Consortium.
- Can I modify my registration?
Yes. When you go to the registration page you can choose to modify your registration. This allows you to update your details, or add extras (accommodation or optional excursion) if you wish.
- I can no longer attend the meeting. Can I get a refund?
All refunds requested prior to the 10th of April 2024 are subject to cancellation terms and subject to a €25 fee. From the 11th of April this rises to a €50 fee. No refunds are given after the 14th of May 2024. Please see the Terms and Conditions for delegate registrations (accessible via the registration system). Please email Lisa2024reg@keynotepco.ie for more information about cancellations.
- Will remote attendance be possible?
We are currently exploring options for remote attendance. Should that become available we will update the website with the details.