Presentation at the LISA Symposium will be a combination of invited plenary talks, contributed parallel talks and contributed poster presentations. Abstract submission is now open until the 20th April 2024.
Note: abstract registration will take you to a different website run by Oxford Abstracts. You will need to create an account on their system in order to submit an abstract. Please also note that in order to present at the LISA Symposium you must also register.
The topics for the contributed talks and poster sessions are:
- Astrophysics with LISA
- Cosmology with LISA
- Fundamental Physics with LISA
- LISA Data Analysis and Data Challenges
- LISA Instrumentation
- LISA Performance Simulation
- Multi-messenger Astronomy
- Other Space-based Gravitational Wave Missions
- Synergy with Other Gravitational Wave Detectors
- Waveform Modelling for LISA
The final topics will be at the discretion of the Scientific Organizing Committee.
Please note that it will not be possible for all submitted presentations to be talks, but we hope to be able to offer anyone who wants to present a slot in either a parallel or poster session.